image

The UNUmondo Method

The Secret Behind Fast And Effective Language Learning That Will Boost Your Confidence, Understanding And Conversation In German

FIND OUT IF UNUMONDO IS FOR YOU

Learning needs to be...

Fun

Language is a tool for communicating with lovely humans you meet on your journey through life, not a collection of complex rules to memorise.

Active

We believe that 90% of language should be verbal, either listening or speaking. The other 10% should be explained, discussed and written down.

Relevant

Our sessions are tailor made for you – we learn in real life – outside of the classroom using real everyday language and the topics that are important to you.

UNUmondo Principles

Lesson Structure

Our lessons are always one-to-one because that's what's effective. 

The content of the lesson is defined by you, either do something in your daily life like go grocery shopping or to a cafe... or you can focus on learning the language of a subject you choose like psychology or business. 

You learn what's relevant to you and you'll learn faster because it's fun and "learning by doing" is more effective.


Hello! – 5 mins – You and your coach review what you want to achieve from your sessions, remembering what has been learned since the last session, what worked and what you want to learn (no forced curriculum).


Let’s do it! – 50 mins – You can expect to be speaking and listening about 80% of the time (it’s probably more like 8% if you’re in a classroom!). Everything will be in the real world, out of the classroom. 


Ciao for now! – 5 mins – Recap vocabulary learned during the session, dive into any specific knowledge gaps (sentence structure, etc), have a plan for what you’ll ‘notice’ until the next session.

CONTACT US TODAY

Science!

The UNUmondo style of coaching is based on learning research developed by linguists over the last 60 years.


From these scientists evolved the Golden Formula that guides the natural path our students take.

GET A CALL BACK RIGHT NOW

Let's have a friendly chat and we help you find the best solution... we don't bite, we do yoga :)

CONTACT US NOW

Our golden formula

To learn a language, researchers have found that the following criteria are indispensable 

image

NEED

Your reasons and purpose (your needs) for learning are what guide your lessons

image

INPUT

To learn more we need more data entering our brain, the understanding comes later... with repeated exposure

image

NOTICING

An increased awareness is what generates the understanding, as you make connections between what you know and what you want to know

image

OUTPUT

You can only learn to talk by speaking... you wouldn't expect to learn the piano without ever touching one!

image

INTERACTION

You need human interaction to develop language fast. Sadly, monkeys just don't cut it.

Click The Button Below to Get Access to Our Free Email Language Training and Our Latest Discounts

Sign Up Here